Tuesday, November 25, 2014

S.H.I.T Shifting


Now, there are 36 days left in 2014... 

Are you one who "Starts things and without finishing them, procrastinates, seek Validation from others, releasing worry, and want to attract Love & your ideal companion! 
  ***What goals/aspirations do you want to achieve before next year, if any?  
Yesterday's call, there were some technical difficulties, you could hear me but I couldn't hear you to interact with you. Hence, we are doing it again..... Tuesday, November 25th at 3:00 cst/4:00 est     Register here!

Well like some of you, my goals/aspirations have come into fruition and others have not (as of yet) or at least in the way I envisioned them. Others have shown up that were not even on the radar, what-a-blessing and a........hmmmmmmm!  
Join us  as we provide you with tools and techniques to help you Shift the S.H.I.T with grace and ease and we will take you through a guide Chakra Activation & Immersion!



Since our 1st session. I have felt a heaviness release.  I am sleeping very sound. My tension in my shoulder was completely gone immediately after the session. I have found a new sense of awareness with others issues & learning how to work them out instead of harboring them and  learning to release.             Thank you Chariesse

Felicia
Happy Life & Business Co-Creator
Clarify, Uncover & Enlighten the YOU of you!
Shine in your Power, Brilliance, & Presence

********
********

~Cast member upcoming Movie #HLIC Nov 2014
*********

~Founder
Experience the P.O.W.E.R. that is Oneness
Time to Align & Shine
" Energetically aligning People together from all walks of life, with like minds/heart, willing & ready to serve humanity in Oneness”
************
~President
Oneness Wellness Foundation-Toxin Free Skincare
Helping you Avoid the C.R.A.P!
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment