Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning 5 Week Series Intro : " I Make All Things New. Who AM I?" 03/24 by P O W E R of Oneness | Self Help Podcasts

Spring Cleaning 5 Week Series Intro : " I Make All Things New. Who AM I?" 03/24 by P O W E R of Oneness | Self Help Podcasts



The physical and emotional challenges we experience in our life – everything from cancer to arthritis to job stress to marital strife – are often, symptoms of underlying core problems.
What it is about your life that you’d like to change? 
Is low self esteem creeping it's ugly head up?
Do you say " I Love you" to yourself?  

Are you ready to Accept responsibility for actions and get UNSTUCK?
  • Forgive yourself and release the subsconscious blocks that keep you stuck, stressed out, over weight, broke & in self-doubt
  • to see in darkness when you can't even see in front you. 
  • reconcile your past and use the past to serve your future
  • open the money gates to flow effortlessly
  • Be the Love you deserve
  • while fulfilling your Life's purpose
You see before P.O.W.E.R of Oneness became a collective movement, it started as a discovery of how to manage the emotional conflicts ( different people/moods swings) inside of this vessel, we call the body (mind). I have tried a nubmer of things over the years.
Now I AM confident in my personal relationship with the All in All,  I AM Happy, Money is flowing in, I AM helping my clients create new life for themselves,  manifesting new clients and opportunities to serve more people and it is getting better and better.  Come on experience this P.O.W.E.R we call Oneness!

No comments:

Post a Comment